Hobbies Depot is an established online retailer and wholesaler specializing in collecting supplies, collectibles, and related items.
We currently ship 6000+ orders per month and we're seeking a full time warehouse associate who can help us fill our customers' orders promptly and accurately.
Responsibilities and Duties
Duties include picking and packing orders, counting and putting away inventory, kitting and bar coding items, and other general warehouse work.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be able to pack orders efficiently and accurately using a scan and verify system.
- Must understand basic warehouse concepts such as pick lists, inventory locations, and SKU's
- Must be able to work 30-40 hours per week
- Typical weekly hours:
Monday - 7AM to 5 PM
Tuesday - 8AM to 4PM (sometimes 5PM depending on order volume)
Wed-Fri - 8AM to 4PM
- Must be physically able to lift up to 70 lbs and handle non-climate controlled warehouse conditions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED required
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening test and criminal background check
- We do check work references so please provide them with your resume.
- Must be within a reasonable driving distance from Hammonton, NJ 08037 and have reliable transportation to and from work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour to start; raises based on performance